My new blue Sport Nav 2.0 AWD

Post pictures of your CX3 here
CraigBrighton

Post by CraigBrighton »

Took delivery of my new baby on Saturday, and am in love with it already. (barring an annoying satnav fault!)
Am still deciding if I need the armrest or if it will get in the way. (my old Juke had one as standard and it was very useful.)
Also - do I need a boot liner, the one in the Nissan just got in the way mostly, but it does look good?

cx-3 day1.jpg

Bill

Post by Bill »

CraigBrighton wrote:Took delivery of my new baby on Saturday, and am in love with it already. (barring an annoying satnav fault!)
Am still deciding if I need the armrest or if it will get in the way. (my old Juke had one as standard and it was very useful.)
Also - do I need a boot liner, the one in the Nissan just got in the way mostly, but it does look good?
Very nice Craig :D I can recommend the arm rest it also folds up out of the way if you require but it doesn't get in my way. :P
Bill
Sport Nav Diesel AWD Automatic
Silver19

Post by Silver19 »

Nice one Craig, Dynamic Blue looks good, First picture I have seen of one.

Had the news my CX-3 has arrived today yeah !!!!, But waiting till 1st September before putting it on the road.

Scott
CX-3 | AWD |Sport Nav | Auto | Diesel | Crystal White | Half Stone Leather
Gus

Post by Gus »

I must say I do like the Blue 8-)
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
Steve50

Post by Steve50 »

Looks fab, it's certainly suits the car. I struggled to choose between the Dynamic Blue and Soul Red, went for red in the end.
2.0 Petrol AWD Sport Nav, Soul Red
CraigBrighton

Post by CraigBrighton »

It's a tough colour to photograph. I think it looks better in real life, a stronger/deeper colour.
I wanted the car ASAP, so only had the choice of this, Ceramic or Titanium, and am glad I went for this colour now. I probably would have gone for red or the darker blue if I had the choice, but the waiting list on a red petrol AWD was ridiculous. (I'm too impatient!) I'm trying very hard not to buy every accessory I can find for it!