Newby fit to burst!

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
mum@mazda

Post by mum@mazda »

Hi all, well this is awkward. I've never joined a forum before, so am not quite sure what is all about - but I am up for learning ;) . I've had my sparkly new car for 2 weeks now and ain't he a beaut!! Mazda red with leather interior and swanky toys. Still getting used to everything and making a fool of myself along the way, but life's for living and this little car is certainly one for that. I'll have lots is questions which will follow later and I hope you guys will able to help me out - and you never know, I may even know the answers to some of yours!! ;) ;)
CX-3, Sport Nav, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather Aug 2015

Steve50

Post by Steve50 »

Welcome and congratulations on your new man! There are plenty of cx3 fans here to help with any queries you may have. I've only just discovered the helpful videos on Mazda's site and barely started the manual! I've had mine for just a week and am having a ball, I thought my days of having fun in a car were over. By that I mean driving. Have you posted a photo yet? You'll see mine if you check out the Gallery.
2.0 Petrol AWD Sport Nav, Soul Red
Gus

Post by Gus »

Another hour and I can change my signature :D
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

I'm not scheduled to finish work until 2 ish so get mine this after.

Would normally be enthusiastic but driving my RAV into work today was a pleasure so now I'm just going through the apprehension phase. Have I done right?..... ........
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

mum@mazda wrote:Hi all, well this is awkward. I've never joined a forum before, so am not quite sure what is all about - but I am up for learning ;) . I've had my sparkly new car for 2 weeks now and ain't he a beaut!! Mazda red with leather interior and swanky toys. Still getting used to everything and making a fool of myself along the way, but life's for living and this little car is certainly one for that. I'll have lots is questions which will follow later and I hope you guys will able to help me out - and you never know, I may even know the answers to some of yours!! ;) ;)
Congrats on the new car. The forum can be quite useful for finding info or just idle chat!
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Gus

Post by Gus »

anchorman wrote:Would normally be enthusiastic but driving my RAV into work today was a pleasure so now I'm just going through the apprehension phase. Have I done right?..... ........
Boy I know what you mean, I dropped the old car off last night (insurance expired last night) and had a diesel CX-3 loaner overnight, I forgot the manuals for the old car so had to put those in the Rav this morning, when I picked up the CX-3, it was quite emotional the Rav had never let me down or even hesitated in whatever had been thrown at it, be it flood/snow/ice/heat or a dippy driver (me). The CX-3 has a lot to live up to.
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.