Sat Nav history function

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Re: Sat Nav history function

Post by AndyRen » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:26 am

SoonerV8 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:18 am
... or an ECU which threw a wobbly on Wednesdays??
I personally would prefer a Tuesday... ;)
But yes it's very strange that things like this get through to production! (the whole infotainment is a bit pants as well - doesn't quite deliver what it seems to promise - hence the hacks that are available.)
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...

jtonline

Post by jtonline » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:37 am

Have you never used Microsoft software? :lol:
Mazda do release firmware updates to fix issues. Like MS, occasionally when they fix something they unintentionally break a feature that used to work OK and you have to wait for another update.
09/15 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
Have you added location & model info., including year to your CX-3 Forums profile? For help see: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
My Mazda CX-3 Blog: www.jtonline.info

Peter55

Post by Peter55 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:57 pm

There’s nothing wrong with it, much better than VAG’s I’ve used, although maybe not as good as a portable Garmin

On the History function you do realise there are two lists, one for you most frequently used and another for archive?

If you need to keep one handy use Favourites
Sport Nav Petrol Auto Dynamic Blue
Armrest
Front Sensors

ptirving

Post by ptirving » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:01 pm

As previous, I call on about 40 different address each week, on a 10 week cycle. Quite often on the same week, I need to call again on some address that I have already been to that week..... sods law tends to mean that they are the ones not recorded in either parts of the history function and Ive got to reenter the address. Yeah ok, not the end of the world but there was nowt wrong with all the pennies Ive given Mazda and the history function worked fine on my 65 plate 3 and the 18 plate hire 3 from the dealership....... so make mine work as it should, Mazda👹
GT Sport 2.0 Petrol Auto Meteor Grey with Armrest Scuffplates AlloyPedals and Autodim Mirror
39mpg round the doors ☺
46mpg on a run☺☺☺

Return to “Main Mazda CX3 chat”