MY FIRST CAR

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
emorej

Post by emorej »

I just joined cause I couldn't contain my excitement and needed to post to express my feeling hahaha. Anyways a friend of mine gave me the consumer report magazine last night (the one with the red mazda cx3 on the cover) and he suggested mazda was a high rated vehicle. I trust him too cause he is always on car forums and reading everything and anything about cars. So today I walked in a mazda dealership and test drove the 2016 mazda 3 and cx3... I was blown away. They were both fun but the cx3 was way more fun to drive! Did really sharp U-turns and the wheels remained planted to the ground! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eventually went back that afternoon to the dealership and decided on the 2016 Mazda CX-3 GS AWD in Ceramic Metallic!!!! SERIOUSLY the experience when driving, the interior detail, the comfort and handling of this new vehicle was so awesome. I cannot wait to bring it home tomorrow!! The options added in the GS level (mid level) were the back up camera, moon roof and all the bells and whistles!!! :D

I will probably come back within a week or two for a driving experience update. But overall, I am exceptionally happy about this purchase! :D I need to give it a name because that's what people do when they purchase their FIRST CAR EVER!! I'm so happy. I can't believe I was about to purchase the Hyundai Veloster Turbo JUNK!!! K bye

- Jerome (From Canadaaaaa)
P.S. Pictures below from the dealership (idk why the pics are sideways, but just tilt you head and enjoy :D:D)

IMG_0388.JPG

IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0385.JPG

IMG_0381.JPG

Last edited by emorej on Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Steve50

Post by Steve50 »

Hi Jerome, and welcome. That's a gorgeous car you've ordered! We don't have the option of the moon roof in the UK so I'm quite envious. Have fun.
2.0 Petrol AWD Sport Nav, Soul Red
Uberbabe

Post by Uberbabe »

Congrats Jerome! You will really enjoy driving it, and great color selection :-)
2016 Mazda CX-3 AWD GT W/Tech Package in Ceramic Metallic