BARGAINS!

The place to discuss everything else..
DrewUK

Post by DrewUK »

Hi there yes I use the same. Very happy with sales and afterservice there. This will be my 2nd car from them 👍🏻
CX-3 Sport Nav+, Soul Red Crystal, 2.0 Petrol, Automatic, Safety Pack.

DaveG

Post by DaveG »

DrewUK wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:39 pm Hi there yes I use the same. Very happy with sales and afterservice there. This will be my 2nd car from them 👍🏻
Yes my second car from them as well, agree good sales and after service, my car due in on the 9th hopefully pick it up a few days later.
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019
DrewUK

Post by DrewUK »

Small world isn’t it :D I’ll be dropping my current one with them a couple of days before as they are gonna swap over the roof rails and CarPlay for me. Really friendly fellas there and nothing is ever too much trouble.

Hopefully my loan car won’t be some fancy CX5 or I’ll be looking at the next purchase before I’ve even got my hands on this one lol

Might see you there if yours is ready quick 👍
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

My neighbor works there as a service advisor, he kept bringing home CX3_'s. To tempt me, had a DS4 from Pentons before.

The sales not pushy at all, phoned sales this week as Mazda are now offering £1500 deposit contribution, as opposed to £1250 when I placed the order.They did confirm that I would still qualify for this, so I presume would you if it was a finance deal and your paper work has not yet been completed.
DrewUK

Post by DrewUK »

Thanks for that Dave 👍
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

Drew..... I received a letter through the post today from Mazda, with a loyalty voucher for another £1000, off any new Mazda register before
31st March, it gets cheaper all the time.Have you received yours yet,thought I would mention it you don't want to miss the offer.
I am going next week to finalise the paperwork. :lol:
DrewUK

Post by DrewUK »

Wow really pleased you got that👍🏻 I shall be guarding the letterbox tommorow to see if I get one too.

That would come in very handy (browsing accessories brochure as we speak) 😀
Deleted User 1292

Post by Deleted User 1292 »

Think mine may just be the standard not diamond cut looking at the Mazda website but not 100% sure
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

tynecub wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:40 am Think mine may just be the standard not diamond cut looking at the Mazda website but not 100% sure
If it's the new model with the + at the end it will be standard alloys, not diamond cut.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
DrewUK

Post by DrewUK »

DaveG wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:19 pm Drew..... I received a letter through the post today from Mazda, with a loyalty voucher for another £1000, off any new Mazda register before
31st March, it gets cheaper all the time.Have you received yours yet,thought I would mention it you don't want to miss the offer.
I am going next week to finalise the paperwork. :lol:
Nothing in the post here yet :-(