4th Service help!

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
CX3Warwick

Post by CX3Warwick »

Hi- does anybody have a link to a site that details what is needed to be carried out in a 4th Service... I am trying to find a local dealer in Warwick/ Leamington who can do it as well as update the digital service record... any ideas? thanks

Percy247

Post by Percy247 »

I believe that the service routine is minor, minor, major, repeat. If so, and if you had a major done last time last time (air filter, cabin filter, fuel filter and plugs) then basically all you need is an oil and filter change plus a general once over and probably a brake fluid change as per Mazda recommendation. I suspect only a Mazda dealership will be able to update your DSR.
2016 Mazda 2 Sport Nav 1.5 Skyactiv Diesel.
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

CX3Warwick wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:30 am Hi- does anybody have a link to a site that details what is needed to be carried out in a 4th Service... I am trying to find a local dealer in Warwick/ Leamington who can do it as well as update the digital service record... any ideas? thanks

You don't say the age of your CX-3. In the July2018 Owners Manual you'll find the service information for European cars in sections 6-3 & 6-4. I do have an extract from the April 2015 Manual - see the link below - which I expect is identical. Like the previous poster I very much doubt an independent workshop will have access to update the digital service record held by Mazda.

Mazda CX-3 Service Schedule.pdf
(155.95 KiB) Downloaded 322 times
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
CX3Warwick

Post by CX3Warwick »

Yes missed that its a 69 plate and has done just over 22,000 miles.
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Just had 9th service done for £295.85 including £149.01 labour - took 1hr 15 minutes including car wash & vacuum.
91k miles, still on second set of brake pads 60% & 20% worn front & rear respectively. And only just replaced tyres for 3rd set.
No problems with the car bar the bubbling steering wheel which was replaced foc.
I can't fault the car, it's been the best I've had. Just wish they still sold them in the UK.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.